Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why I love him.

For the longest time I felt like I'd never be happy again. There were nights I'd cry myself to sleep because I was almost certain I'd die soon. My life wasn't the best for quite a while... I lost lots of friends, I've been cheated on, I've been verbal, physically and emotionally abused by a boyfriend, and I've been suffering from anorexia and bulimia as well as other psychological things. I had it rough, not like others but to the point I felt like it'd be better if I just ended it so the people that loved me and I wouldn't have to suffer any more.

Those days are 70% over. I've learned, grown and made huge life changes to get through a majority of my issues. I was never alone in this, nor was I forced. I have my family that loves and cares about me... And now, I finally met a man I feel has the patience for me and wants to help me through this.. Instead of taking advantage or using me for other motives.

He makes me feel like I can do anything and that I have hope. He gives me this almost supernatural feeling when it comes to fighting off unwanted feelings and emotions. I feel invinsable because he has faith in me. I'd do anything for this man and I never felt so alive and good about myself. I'm ready to take on the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment