Monday, September 28, 2009

I love the little things he does :)

He made my day by coming by and visiting me. Someone knocked at my door and I had no idea who would be coming over at 1:30pm on a Monday.. o.O I didn't invite anyone, but as soon as I heard my brother say, "What's up Seth?" My day just got sooo much better :) I ran to the door and gave him a big hug :) I didn't expect him at all since he was supposed to be in Santa Rosa for two nights for work. But because of a mix up with some work tools... He had to pay a visit to a few local stores... And the great guy he is, he decided to surprise me and visit :) I bought him lunch and spent a little time with him. I feel soo good and loved. =^.^=

But.....

Seth hasn't been having the best time at work.. Well never does. He always feels like he gets the most shit from his boss than anyone else. That sucks, especially because I know what it's like working with his boss. :\ Like this work week, he has to take care of the technical stuff because the lead tech is away on vacation till tomorrow night. And so there was a mix up about where the lead functionality tech's (LFT) tools are and they are no where to be found. Seth needs those tools to do his job tonight but there was no way of doing it because he couldn't find them. He called and went to stores out of his way to look for them. Ofcourse the LFT is on hiatus, so he doesn't want anyone bothering him, understood. But this just sucks for Seth because there's no way he can get a hold of the LFT to get an idea where the tools might be. Seth has been up over 24 hours now and had to settle with buying the tools. The tools cost $200+, and this is just to save himself from getting shit from his boss. He gets enough already. I hope his night goes well.

He's such a good and honest man. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment