Wednesday, September 9, 2009

When he says it's okay... It's really...

Okay.

And when I feel any doubt inside my mind that it isn't... I need to step away and tell myself it is, because it really is.

Out of the many days that I am doing fine, there are those days that I feel like I'm out of control. So out of control I become overwhelmed with fear and distress. And while I'm in this rut, I'm almost doubtful about the good.. But in the end it's almost always about him. Why do I always feel that way about him? Where does this unnecessary feeling come from? As far down as I can dig into my pea sized brain... I still can't find the reason to these almost obsessive feelings and emotions.

But there he is, the one I always see at the end of the long dark hallway. He's there, waiting, with open arms. But why does he have such an open and loving soul.. So patient and true.. It's almost to good to be true...

No comments:

Post a Comment