Friday, May 7, 2010

What A Nice Day :)

I'm off Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. I love it. Today is a really nice day, it's about 70º out. :) I thought about washing my car but I think I'll hold off for just a little bit longer... It's barely been a month.. Just bugs the hell out of me to see dirt on my awesome Aqua car ;D Haha.

Going to my second cousins birthday party tomorrow in San Francisco and then afterwards I'm going to dinner for my mom's side of the family as a Mother's Day dinner. And Sunday is still unclear about what's going on... Mom hasn't decided what she wants to do for dinner. Hmm... I bet everywhere is going to be packed... Sucks, didn't make any reservations before hand.. :\

*stretches* Just came back from lunch with dad, treated him out to some awesome sushi for a late Fathers Day thingy... I'm going to enjoy the rest of the day, going to hangout with dad for a little bit more and then see Seth :D

No comments:

Post a Comment