Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Was Productive After Work For Once!!

Seriously... I washed my car again! Yay, I've been dying to actually... It's just we've been having some funky weather and it keeps raining whenever I actually feel like getting my lazy ass up to wash it. :P It's been exactly a month.. And since then there have been some nasty weather conditions that made my car look awful... I feel almost embarrassed when I drive a dirty car... Do you? o.O

Well I'm pooped. I hope I can sleep good later... *yawns*


1 comment:

  1. I washed my car once. Usually I let my brother wash it heh.. Since people keep destroying my car (hit and runs, break-ins, fender benders), I've kind of lost interest in keeping it nice looking ): Hehe I should vacuum the floor mats :|

    I've been good.. cooking a lot.. walking a lot O_o... eating a lot lolol. How are you?

    ReplyDelete