Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Secretly Hate Myself.

I hate that every time I look in the mirror... I am disgusted with what I see. I nitpick at everything on my body...

Lets start from head down to my toes...

1.) My hair is thin and not long enough.
2.) I have huge dark spots under my eyes.
3.) I break out and I pick at them which causes my skin to scar.
4.) I wish my collar bones protruded more.
5.) My breasts are too small... 
6.) Not enough chest bones show.
7.) Ribs are not as pronounced as they were when I was 10lbs lighter.
8.) I have turkey arms.
9.) My hands are always dry and ugly.
10.) My finger nails are short, stubby and house coffee grinds underneath them.
11.) I have fat on my stomach.
12.) There's a pouch of fat around my side-back area... (weird.. I know)
13.) My back bones don't show as much as the curve at the base of my neck.
14.) My hipbones don't show enough.
15.) My thighs are HUGE.
16.) I have bruises all over my legs.
17.) My calves are pretty big too and lack muscle definition.
18.) My ankles are weak from spraining them when I was younger.
19.) My feet are small and don't get me any where.
20.) My pinky-toe nails is almost nonexistent.

I can keep going, but I just thought I'd highlight the things that almost always bother me when I look at myself naked.

*sighs* This war will never end.... -.-"

3 comments:

  1. Oh man I totally do not want to go into detail about how I feel when I look at myself. Try making a list of positives? I always think about the worst-case situations (like being paralyzed from the neck down, unable to see, etc). and then get all thankful for what I have.

    Anyways, roasted garlic doesn't really make you reek.. maybe I just like the aftertaste in my mouth :P

    Things are good.. sounds like you're doing okay.. at least you're happier now, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. turkey arms... like how turkeys don't really fly... well much.. but they're useless fat flabby arms

    ReplyDelete