Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First day at Peet's in Berkeley

And I'm nervous.

Really nervous... I hope they like me... I hate making new friends because I feel like I'm being judged when I'm around people that I don't know.. :\

Work is at 10am, and now that the bridge is falling apart I don't have to worry about it! Woo! What great timing that is. My stomach has been in knots all night and I've been having terrible nightmares :\ I'm just anxious and nervous about the new place... I know it's normal.. I hope?

Well, any who. Yesterday was fun, other than the sleeping in my boyfriends car for four hours before I met up with my good friend Eddy at 11am... O.o I love hanging out with Eddy, he's so carefree and loving. He's a great friend. I'm grateful to know him. :D We went to the Conservatory Of Flowers and walked around Haight. It was a beautiful day. Then I got to go home with the boyfriend and relax. Ahh. My life is okay right now.

Time to get ready for work. *sighs*
Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment