Sunday, October 11, 2009

And then this feeling takes over...

I've been a little overwhelmed with myself.. Just the whole transfering to the new store with my manager and trying to keep my hours...

And also my weight has been bothering me.. More so because it feels like something I can control. I know I can't "control" it the way I want to be I feel like I have the most control over it. The other things I'll just have to work with and let them unfold on their own...

Ugh this feeling of being out of control and then guilt right after is too much. And there's nothing I can do when I already made the choice to do it and it just becomes a vicious cycle. Fucking vicious cycle. >.<

I'm mad at myself right now for eating bad.. I had the option to not but I'm weak... And I always give in! >.<

Fuck me.
Starting over tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment