Tuesday, June 29, 2010

*giggles*

You know what's funny to me?...

I cry because I'm pathetic... I cry about everything... Like...

~How I upset my boyfriend and that I fail at being a girl friend. 
~I cry because I can't fix things physically and some how it feels like it'll go away for just a little while longer until I cry again..
~I cry because I think about the time my boy friend resorted talking to another woman when he and I had problems... And I feel like he'll do it again.. Because I'm a piece of shit. (who wouldn't? it's okay, I've been cheated on... now I know why.)
~I cry because I'm the reason there's always a problem.
~I cry because I'm the reason there's no more romance.
~I cry because I'm weak.
~I cry because I'm an ugly piece of shit.
~I cry because I can't seen to do anything right.
~I cry because he probably thinks about other women.
~I cry because I'm not pretty.
~I cry because I will never be good enough.
~I cry because I can't just suck it up.
~I cry because I have nothing going for me.
~I cry because I can't make any situation any better.. Only worse.
~I cry because there's nothing else I find myself better at doing. :*(

No comments:

Post a Comment