Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Sometimes Think I'm Too Nice

I think I'm overly nice to other people and not to myself. I make too much of an effort for others and not for myself... For example... Work, I go to work at least a half hour to an hour early... Juuuuust to "relax" at work before I start. You know, to grab a cup of coffee... Riiiiight. I'm there to either count the tips or to help out if they need the extra help. So anyway, today, I was at work at about 6:15am when I start work at 7:00am... I get there to find that one of the openers didn't show up. So of course I offer to help out and start earlier.

And, now... I'm exhausted. Today was a long day, it was fine, but a long day. -.- I need a good nights rest tonight. Thank god I get to sleep over at Seth's house every weekend. :3 (he just got a new Tempurpedic Bed) =^.^=

I'm excited about fixing up his room this weekend. We started a huge project and decided to redo his room last weekend. So far he invested a handful for a newer, bigger and nicer bed. Then I got him an early birthday present, a new L-shaped computer desk :) Lots done but still lots more to do. >.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment