Thursday, January 21, 2010

Overwhelmed.

I'm plagued with overwhelming thoughts...
Many of which consist of years of conflicting emotions about myself... :\

I'm insecure.
I'm frustrated.
I'm angry.
I'm sad.
I'm depressed.
I'm glad.
I'm grateful.
I'm selfish.
I'm mean.
I'm crazy.
I'm annoyed.
I'm satisfied.
I'm doubtful.
I'm uncomfortable.
I'm undoubtedly overwhelmed. :(

Every day there are these emotions and many more that rush through me but yet... I still have a stupid smile on my face. I'm pissed at myself for letting it become a habit.

On another note. I've always had this issue... Well more so in the past six years... I despise the way I look. I'm not pretty enough, I'm not thin enough, I'm not tall enough, I have no boobs, I have no ass, I'm incapable of performing for my boy friend, I'm don't feel sexually attractive and I feel like I'm trapped in a prepubescent girl's body... This list can go on, but my mind is in a rut. :\

I pull at my skin... Hoping that it'll change... Hoping it'll be different... Hoping something good will happen to me... Waiting for a miracle that'll never happen.

Yet another upset...

No comments:

Post a Comment